The Judge by My Father Cigars
- Factory: My Father Cigars S.A
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Sumatra
- Binder: Nicaraguan Corrojo and Criollo
- Filler: Nicaraguan from My Father Farms
- Size: 6×56 Toro
- Price: $12.40
- Starts off with full flavor and noticeable citrus and cedar notes. Red pepper on the retro
- Subtle coffee sweetness comes in on the second third. The citrus and cedar flavors still noticeable
- Construction wise, this cigar is on point. Very smooth draw and lots of smoke
- Burn is very slow, most likely due to the bigger ring gauge and packed with tobacco. Experienced a few burn issues after the second third.
- Smoking time was 2 hours and change.
- I paired it up with peach flavored water, which really balanced the red pepper that was prominent all throughout the cigar
More Cigar Reviews